Perflex Extended-Cycle EC40 DE Filter System with Base/Twist Lock Cord and Hose Kit
The Hayward Perflex EC40 DE filter system comes with power flow pump & motor.
It includes a 1.5-inch drain plug and a 3-foot twist lock cord. It cleans pools fast, removing particles as small as two microns, the first time through. Its patented Flex-Tube design gives longer cycles between cleanings because of the same D.E. filter powder is used over and over. This filter system has 1-horsepower flow rate.
- Cleans pools fast - removes even the smallest particles the first time through
- Patented Flex-Tube system efficiently reuses DE powder and dirt mixture to form fresh cleaning surfaces
- Exclusive bump handle activates the Flex-Tubes, causing them to instantly purge themselves of dirt and powder
- Pump-to-filter union connection provides simple installation and winterization
- Modular platform base accepts optional chlorine feeder
Perflex filters are performance matched with Hayward's above-ground pump series to ensure a system that maximizes its filtration ability. These advanced filtration systems are designed to operate with less resistance than conventional units, producing more filtered water with less pump horsepower.
Quality, value, dependability and sparkling clear pool water are the Perflex system trademarks.