At Home Recreation is a retail company that specializes in above ground pools and seasonal merchandise. We have four retail locations throughout New Jersey, East Brunswick, Brick, Manahawkin & Hazlet. We are growing and looking to build out our team. We are currently accepting resumes for the positions listed below.
We are looking for motivated, productive individuals who are interested in growing with our company.
We are currently looking for Store managers to join our team in all locations. We are growing and are looking for dedicated team members to help us lead the way to success. We firmly believe that our staff is the glue that holds our stores together and the key to our success.
As Store Manager you will be responsible to lead the store and its staff in all day to day operations. Ultimately you will be responsible for ensuing customers get the service and help that they deserve and that the store is kept on the road to success with sales and profit goals.
Management candidates must have strong communication skills, can multi task in a fast pace environment as well as be a mentor, role model & coach for your team. Leading by example and demonstrating how to be goal oriented and a team player.
Direct store associates to ensure implementation of established company policies, standards, expectations and initiatives.
You will enjoy a competitive salary with commission, a comprehensive benefit package, and an associate discount.
Email your resume to Human Resources: Kmulligan@AtHomeRecreation.net
At Home Recreation is currently looking for an Assistant Manager(s) in our Central and South Jersey stores.
Join a company that is just five years young with a sustainable five year record of positive growth. We are successful because we put our customer service and shopping experience above all else. If you are looking for a place to grow send us your resume TODAY!
The ideal candidate is someone who is:
- Has some retail experience,
- The willingness to work hard,
- Ambitious and Motivated,
- Team player
- All while having fun.
We are a family owned and operated business and understand that hard work does pay off. We look forward to working with like-minded individuals.
Please send your resume to Kmulligan@AtHomeRecreation.net
Cashiers and Stock Associates
We are now Hiring for immediate job openings Cashiers and Stock Associates for the upcoming Pool Season. Please stop in to any of our three stores today and fill out an application or email us your resume to Kmulligan@AtHomeRecreation.net
Brief Job Description:
- Welcomes customers by greeting them; offering them assistance.
- Directs customers by escorting them to suggesting items.
- Advises customers by providing information on products.
- Helps customer make selections by building customer confidence; offering suggestions and opinions.
- Documents sale by creating or updating customer profile records.
- Processes payments by totaling purchases; processing checks, cash, and store or other credit cards.
- Keeps clientele informed by notifying them of preferred customer sales and future merchandise of potential interest.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Listening, Customer Service, Meeting Sales Goals, Selling to Customer Needs, Product Knowledge, People Skills, Energy Level, Dependability, General Math Skills, Verbal Communication, Job Knowledge