***DO TO HIGH DEMAND THIS PRODUCT IS LIMITED.
NOT ALL SIZES AND SHAPES ARE DISPLAYED ON WEBSITE
PLEASE CHECK WITH YOUR LOCAL STORE FOR UP TO DATE INVENTORY LEVELS.
PLEASE STOP IN TO SPEAK TO ONE OF OUR SALES REPRESENTATIVES TODAY FOR A COMPLETE LIST OF AVAILABLE SWIMMING POOLS FOR SALE.
WE THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION AND LOOK FORWARD TO WORKING WITH YOU.***
The Echo - Above Ground Pool features a non-corrosive acid rain-resistant steel frame with ultraviolet inhibitors, The perfect fit for your backyard for endless years of entertainment and enjoyment
The model comes with a 20-year limited warranty, and the best part is the first 2 years is no charge. The Echo above-ground swimming pool comes with the frame for the actual pool itself and a solid blueliner. The pricing showed does not include installation.
But can easily be upgraded to a full package that gets you ready to go right away.
This pool is offered in two variations Round, and Oval Buttress. Please select your shape and size from the drop-down menu options.
Optional Package Includes:
- A-Frame Ladder (48" - 52")
- Wide Mouth Wall Skimmer with Support & Return
Basic Accessories Kit:
- Vacuum Head
- Leaf Skimmer
- Test Kit
- Chlorine Dispenser
- 1.5" x 30' Extruded Hose & Clamps
- Cartridge Filter with 1HP Pump & Motor. (Please see below for more details regarding the size of the cartridge system you will be receiving)
- 90 Sq. Ft Filter system comes in the following sizes:
- 12' Round
- 15' Round
- 18' Round
- 18x12 Oval
- 120 Sq Ft Filter System comes with the following sizes:
- 21' Round
- 24' Round
- 24' x 12' Oval
- 26x16 Oval
- 150 Sq Ft filter system comes in the following sizes:
- 27' Round
- 30' Round
- 33' Round
- 32' x 16' Oval
- 33x18' Oval
|Vertical||6" Boxed Steel|
|Top Rail||Painted Steel|
|Bottom Rail||Painted Steel
|Cover||6" Molded Resin|
|Top Plates||Mil Finish
|Bottom Plates||Mil Finish
|Wall Closure||Triple Fold Closure
|Liner||Over the wall bottom print|
|Warranty||20 Year Limited Warranty|
- NEVER LET ANYONE SWIM ALONE
- DO NOT set up your swimming pool near existing structures that would encourage diving or jumping
- Strict caution should be maintained in the use of pool and pool equipment, particularly when children and minors are involved
- The pool and filter should be grounded with a ground fault interrupter. Please check your local electrical code requirements.
- Secure unattended pools by covering and/or removing access ladders
- Shut off the filter while swimming. Electricity and water do not mix.
- The pool must be installed on a solid level surface as described in the factory instructions
- An earth mound inside your pool wall is important. Follow the factory instructions during installation.
- Correct chlorine content is important for health and proper filter operation
- All building codes are your responsibility. It is important to check with your local municipality to confirm all code requirements are met