15 ft. x 52 in. Round Echo Above Ground Pool
The Echo Above Ground Pool is the perfect fit in your backyard for endless years of entertainment and enjoyment.
Features a non-corrosive acid rain-resistant steel frame with ultraviolet inhibitors.
This model comes with a 20-year Limited Warranty and the best part is the first 2 years is no charge.
The Echo above ground swimming pool comes with the pool frame, wall and a solid blue vinyl liner. But can easily be upgraded to a full package that gets you ready to go right away.
The pricing shown does not include installation.
Please select from the drop-down menu if you want just the Pool, Liner and Skimmer or the Pool with Liner, skimmer and the Optional Package seeing below.
Optional Package Includes:
- A-Frame Ladder (48"- 52")
- Wide Mouth Wall Skimmer with Support & Return
Basic Accessories Kit:
- Vacuum Head
- Leaf Skimmer
- Test Kit
- Chlorine Dispenser
- 1.5" x 30 Extruded Hose & Clamps
- 90 Sq. Ft. Cartridge Filter with 1HP Pump & Motor.
|Vertical||6" Boxed Steel|
|Top Rail||Painted Steel|
|Bottom Rail||Painted Steel
|Cover||6" Molded Resin|
|Top Plates||Mil Finish
|Bottom Plates||Mil Finish
|Wall Closure||Triple Fold Closure
|Liner||Over the wall bottom print|
|Warranty||20 Year Limited Warranty|
- NEVER LET ANYONE SWIM ALONE
- DO NOT set up your swimming pool near existing structures that would encourage diving or jumping
- Strict caution should be maintained in the use of pool and pool equipment, particularly when children and minors are involved
- The pool and filter should be grounded with a ground fault interrupter. Please check your local electrical code requirements.
- Secure unattended pools by covering and/or removing access ladders
- Shut off the filter while swimming. Electricity and water do not mix.
- The pool must be installed on a solid level surface as described in the factory instructions
- An earth mound inside your pool wall is important. Follow the factory instructions during installation.
- Correct chlorine content is important for health and proper filter operation
- All building codes are your responsibility. It is important to check with your local municipality to confirm all code requirements are met